Sunday, October 3, 2010

Seafood Risotto @ UCC Coffee Café Terrace


I meant to post about this months ago. I had this when I flew back to Cebu back in  August. After my niece's pedia appointment, my sister's family and I stopped at the UCC Coffee Café Terrace at Ayala Center Cebu for lunch.

As usual, when I spot a risotto dish on the menu there's no other choice for me. Unfortunately, this Seafood Risotto dish was a disappointment. The serving size was good, number of ingredients perfect, but it just felt like a rice dish smothered in tomato sauce. It didn't taste like risotto at all -- at least to my opinion. Maybe they used the wrong rice? It was not cooked enough? I don't know. If you don't think of it as risotto and you like your meals "saucy", then it's a good enough dish. Flavour-wise it wasn't bad.

I've been to the UCC Coffee Café Terrace a few times now. My dad loves their coffee and their crepes are good. For their main courses, I believe their hamburger steak is pretty good. They're a bit expensive for the Cebu market but it is a great place to hang out with your family, quiet and cozy.

UCC Coffee Café Terrace
The Terraces, Ayala Center
Cebu City, Philippines
Tel No. (032) 417-1344

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...