Monday, July 12, 2010

Ceasar Salad @ Soup Spoon


One of my favorite Ceasar salads in Singapore and probably my default lunch when I don't know what to have or where to eat for lunch. This is from Soup Spoon. They also have an excellent Asian Tofu Salad and lots of soup choices like Tangy Tomato and Velvetty Mushroom Soup.

Their Ceasar Salad comes with romaine lettuce, 1 sliced boiled egg, bread crumbs and sun-dried tomatoes with ceasar salad dressing of course. I usually tell them to nix the sun-dried tomatoes but sometimes they forget. I've already picked out the sun-dried tomatoes out of the salad when I took the photo. You can see it at the upper right corner of the photo.

And for this day, since I was starving (thanks to just having popcorn for dinner, boo!), I got myself an order of their Spicy Potato Wedges:


I always over order so 3/4 of this, I had packed and wrapped in a to-go bag. Maybe for dinner later.

The Soup Spoon
Tanjong Pagar MRTBasement 1 Unit 31
(Alight at Tanjong Pagar MRT station)
T: 6222 0272
www.thesoupspoon.com


Operating Hours:
Mon - Fri: 10.30am to 9.00pm
Sat: 11.00am to 4.00pm
Sun & PH: Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...