Friday, July 23, 2010

Egg Mayo on Wheat @ Subway


Before I committed to a new healthier eating lifestyle, my favorite Subway sandwich was their classic Subway Melt. Now that I've given up non-seafood meat, I usually have their Tuna on wheat. This day however, I opted to have their Egg Mayo.

I ordered an egg mayo subway on a toasted 6-inch wheat bun with cheese, sliced tomatoes, pickles and no dressing/sauce but with a dash of salt and pepper. I nixed the dressing because their egg mayo already had, well... mayonnaise. So didn't really need anything more than that.

Delicious as always.





Subway
8 Shenton Way
Singapore 068811
Tel: 65-6220-1715
www.lioncitysubs.com
www.subway.com.sg


Hours of Operations
Mon to Fri - 7am to 8pm
Sat - 9am to 3pm
Sun - CLOSED

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...