Friday, July 2, 2010

Pan Seared Cod with Green Pea Risotto @ KT's Grill




This is Pan Seared Cod with Green Pea Risotto from KT's Grill at Universal Studios Singapore. We had spent a very hot and humid morning there and decided to nix the fast food restaurants and splurge on somewhere very comfortable and cool.

We found KT's Grill in the New York section (I think...) and it was styled like an old-school New York pub with a bar downstairs and a formal restaurant up a very elegant staircase.

This dish was delicious but the serving size could've been bigger for its price. But then what do you expect from a touristy place like USS? Anyway, the fish was cooked perfectly and while I was iffy about the fact that the risotto was green pea, it was surprisingly yummy. Like I've said before, I'm a sucker when it comes to risotto dishes.

The yellow circular thing you see at the bottom of the picture is some kind of cheese cracker. It was a perfect combination with the green pea risotto.

If ever I do go back to Universal Studios ($70+ entrance, eek!), I'd definitely consider this place for lunch or dinner. There were other excellent dishes available since I remember everyone at my table were very satisfied with their meal.

KT's Grill
8 Sentosa Gateway 
Universal Studios Singapore 
Resorts World Sentosa
T: 6577 8899
Open Daily 9am-6pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...