Friday, July 30, 2010

Make Your Own Omelette @ Beanstro


No, that is not a typo. Beanstro is an upscale and sit-down version of the coffee shop, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. I was at The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands this morning and was looking for a place to grab breakfast. The  Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Beanstro was the only cafe or restaurant I could find. 

I had their make-your-own omelette. You don't really have that much of a choice for the filling. If I remember correctly, you choose any combination or all of the following: cheese, mushrooms, tomatoes, ham and onions (I feel I'm forgetting something else...). I had one with mushrooms, cheese and tomatoes. It comes with a side salad and potato-filled tomato on a skillet.

It was good. They used a lot of porcini mushrooms but for basically a simple omelette for $15 bucks? Not really worth it. Good ambience though - nice place to hangout.




Beanstro
The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands
10 Bayfront Avenue B2-20
Singapore 018970
www.coffeebean.com.sg


Opening Hours:
Sunday to Thursday 10am to 11pm
Friday to Saturday 10am to Midnight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...