Monday, June 28, 2010

Miso Salmon @ The Cheesecake Factory



Found this photo on my phone so I thought I'd do a review. This was taken a couple months ago at the Omaha branch of Cheesecake Factory. This was my first visit to this restaurant and my best friend recommended I try it as it was also one of her favorite dishes.

Although I love Japanese food, I've never taken to their miso soup. I once described it to my dad as dirty dishwash water (sorry miso lovers!). So the fact that this dish had the name "miso" in it made me apprehensive, thinking I wouldn't like it.

Well, I didn't hate it but I didn't love, LOVE it either. A bit too sweet for my taste. There was also a hint of terriyaki flavor in the dish but the salmon was cooked perfectly served on top of a cup of steamed rice and garnished with green peas. If it weren't that sweet I would've definitely finished this meal. I didn't.

But, a slice of their Red Velvet Cheesecake sure made up for it.

The Cheesecake Factory
10120 California Street
Omaha, NE 68114-2321 
T: (402) 393-1166
Open Fri-Sat 11am-12am
www.thecheesecakefactory.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...