Sunday, June 27, 2010

Vegetable Pesto Cream @ Fou De Fafa


Fou de Fafa is a cute little cafe near the bus stop where I work. It offers a wide selection of sandwiches, pastas and pizzas with gluten-free, dairy-free and vegetarian options. I usually order their emmental cheese with avocado sandwich (can also be ordered as a wrap) or their vegetarian pizza.

This time I ordered their vegetable pesto cream pasta. They used penne pasta with several different kinds of vegetables, pine nuts and greens. When I ordered this, I had it for take-out (or take-away) and while it was still delicious by the time I arrived home and set it up, it's best to eat while hot.

Note to self: get correct ingredients next time I get this.

Fou de Fafa
#01-05 Capital Tower
168 Robinson Road
T: 6327‑9418
Mon-Fri, 8:00am-10:00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...