Monday, August 2, 2010

Rice Cooker Poached Salmon - Home Cooked


We were out of gas, I was working from home and I was not in the mood for pizza or fish burgers. I decided to try and see if there was anything I can fix with just the rice cooker on hand. I also only had salmon in the fridge. Thanks to Sir Google (yes, I knighted the search engine), I came up with this recipe:

Ingredients

  • Salmon
  • 2 cups rice
  • 3 cups water
  • 1 tbsp soy sauce
  • Garlic
  • Butter
  • Salt & Pepper
  • Rosemary leaves

Preparations
Season the salmon with salt and pepper. In the rice cooker, mix the rice, water, soy sauce and garlic together. Place the salmon on top of the rice mixture, place slices of butter on top and sprinkle with rosemary leaves.

Turn on the rice cooker. Once the rice cooker beeps, everything should be cooked and done.

And viola! You're done. Quick, simple and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...