Thursday, July 8, 2010

Tempura Ramen @ Sakae Sushi


I have been seriously craving for Japanese ramen noodle soup since having it at Suki Sushi last week. So off I went to Sakae Sushi, the nearest Japanese place from my office, and had this for lunch: Tempura Ramen.

Basically, it was a plain ramen noodle soup with two pieces of ebi tempura at the side. The tempura was good but wasn't served with the tempura sauce, though I don't know why I didn't ask for some anyway.

As for the ramen, it was a bit on the bland side. Not as tasty as the Seafood Ramen at Suki Sushi. Maybe because it didn't have a lot of ingredients in it? It only had some greens, sliced mushrooms, fish slices and half a hard boiled egg. But I think not, the soup and the noodles were bland. And with not much in it, most of the dish you'll be eating are the noodles and soup.

So even with this ramen, my craving has not been fulfilled. I may just end up going over to Suki Sushi for the actual Seafood Ramen I liked in the first place.

Sakae Sushi
CPF Building (Robinson Road)
79 Robinson Road
#01-05 Singapore 068897
T: 6227 0323
www.sakaesushi.com.sg


Opening Hours:
11:00am - 9:30pm (Mon - Fri)
Closed on Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...