Monday, October 4, 2010

Family Favorites @ Mann Hann


Back when I lived in Manila, a favorite place to eat was always Mann Hann. It served -- and continues to serve great and affordable Chinese food. So, when my Mom and I found ourselves back in Manila for a couple of days, the first stop had to be Mann Hann. We ordered our favorite and fail-safe dishes: yang chow fried rice, salt and pepper cuttlefish and oyster misua. I don't have a photo of the oyster misua because it came a little later after the above photo was taken and really, once this kind of good food is served, no one can put down their fork and spoon to take another photo. ;-)


Another thing I miss, Lipa Fresh Buko Juice. For some reason, you can't find this in Cebu. And it's even sometimes difficult to find in Manila as well. Somebody deliver a crate full of this, please? :-)

2 comments:

  1. My mom and I had a favorite Chinese restaurant, too. Unfortunately it closed a few years ago and nothing else has been able to match it.

    Oh, and it's so awesome to find another pescatarian in the blog world!! You're the first one so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary! Thanks for dropping by.

    I had a hard time finding pescetarian blogs as well when I started this. I'm hoping to find more. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...