Thursday, October 7, 2010

Gindara Terriyaki @ Sangokai Japanese Restaurant


After weeks of Beerthai, Astons and Subway, my lunch buddy and I ventured out away from our regular haunts. We walked a few more blocks from the office as usual and discover this quaint Japanese restaurant called Sangokai.

I ordered their Gindara Terriyaki and a side dish of salmon sashimi. The gindara, although small in serving size, was very tasty and fresh. I had to portion the fish well or else I'd be eating only rice for the second half of my meal.

The salmon sashimi (pictured below) was also very good. Really, unless you serve bad fish, you can't go wrong with sashimi. One serving, for $3.80, had three thick slices of fresh salmon. Good enough serving size for a side dish.






Sangokai Japanese Restaurant
327 Beach Road
Singapore 199560
Tel: 6396 7009
Fax: 6396 7010
www.sangokai.com.sg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...