Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Rich White Chocolate Cupcake @ Awfully Chocolate


Third post on Awfully Chocolate. You can find the other two here: Rich Chocolate Cupcake & White Chocolate Butterscotch Cake.

And like the other two, this one did not disappoint. This is similar to the chocolate version but topped with white chocolate. The white chocolate frosting is sweeter than the dark chocolate so those with a much sweeter tooth may like this more. 

I personally love anything white chocolate so I'm loving this one. Actually, I love them all. I will definitely drop by Awfully Chocolate again to buy another round of these cupcakes... and any other cake they have available. :-9

I took a photo of this cupcake halfway as I was eating it just to show you how the cake looks like:




Awfully Chocolate - VivoCity
1 HarbourFront Walk
01-156 VivoCity Singapore 098585
T: (65) 6410 9725
F: (65) 6224 5507
www.awfullychocolate.com


Open 10am - 10pm daily


FYI: they have 6 other branches in Singapore as well as branches in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Taipei, Beijing, Jakarta, Dalian and Guangzhou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...