Friday, November 26, 2010

Fried Fish Soup with Noodles @ Banquet


Lunch this day was at the Banquet food court at the Keypoint building near our office. I had initially planned to get something from the yang tou fu stall but when we passed the the fish noodle stall, it had a queue and that's always a good sign.

I ordered their Fried Fish Soup with noodle (you can also get this with a bowl of rice). It was surprisingly yummy with a generous serving of deep fried fish slices, greens, dried fish, dried garlic and some stringy things I did not recognize. The soup was tasty and served very hot (burned my tongue a couple of times). You can choose from their selection of noodles from ban mian to bee hon to egg noodles. I think they had at least 5 types of noodles you can choose from.





Banquet Keypoint
371 Beach Road 
Keypoint #01-16A 
Singapore 199597
Tel: +65 63278030

1 comment:

  1. My problem is when it comes time to leave a tip. Recently, my wife and I had a glorious dining experience up the central coast of California. The food and atmosphere were excellent the service was decent.Sushi Naples

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...