Monday, November 15, 2010

Cheezy 7 Pizza @ Pizza Hut


A good thing about being pescetarian or vegetarian is that you end up avoiding fast food restaurants because of the lack of options it provides. For example in McDonald's, the only thing a pescetarian can get from their menu is the Fillet-O-Fish and honestly, I don't even know if that is fish. Plus, it doesn't really taste all that good at all. If you were a vegetarian, you'd really be out of luck.

While abstaining from fast food restaurants is good, the downside is the fact that those are usually the only types of restaurants that offer food delivery. So when you're at home and lazy to cook or get take out, you really don't have a lot of choices to choose from.

This was one such night. Whenever I have food delivered, my first choice is usually Pasta Mania because of their Prawn Aglio and other pescetarian options. But I wasn't in the mood for pasta. I ended up ordering something from Pizza Hut. I was already thinking of their regular cheese pizza but lucky me, they had a new flavor out: the Cheezy 7 Pizza.

The Cheezy 7 pizza is the "ultimate pizza for cheese lovers", according to their site. The seven cheeses used are: mozzarella, cheddar, parmesan, romano, monterey jack, provolone, and cream cheese. It is a lot of cheese in a bite and it's real good. The blend of all these cheeses are just perfect on a pizza. I was only able to finish off two slices because cheese is very filling. I hope this won't be a seasonal flavor. I'd love to see this as a regular item on their menu.

Pizza Hut
www.pizzahut.com.sg


Delivery Hours: 10:30am to 11pm

2 comments:

  1. I use that excuse, too! I've never really liked fast food- at least not since watching what I eat..so the fact I can't really eat anything on the menu besides fries is a good reason not to go. And luckily my friends are supportive and won't go anywhere if we all can't eat something. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've come to a point where I don't even like their fries anymore (unless of course if it's Twister Fries!). But I admit, there are times when I miss McDonald's cheeseburger. :)

    And yes, yey for supportive friends!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...