Thursday, September 16, 2010

Grilled Salmon Fillet @ Astons Specialities



Another lunch trip to Astons Specialities. I had my usual sidings: baked potato and coleslaw but this time I ordered their Grilled Salmon Fillet. The fish was perfectly cooked although the charred top was not to my liking. It didn't feel burnt but more like charred bits that stuck from their griller. I *shudder* to think that might be true. This meal was more expensive than the Grilled Fish (what kind of fish that was, I don't know) at SG$12.50.

My lunch buddy ordered their Crispy Fried Fish which looked really good. It looked like regular fish & chips but the breading more "bread crumby", if you know what I mean. I might order that next time.

Overall, another good meal at Astons.




Astons Specialities
371 Beach Road
#01-07 KeyPoint
Tel : 6295 6026


Opening Hours:
11:30 to 22:00 daily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...