Friday, September 17, 2010

Crispy Cuttlefish @ Beerthai House Restaurant


Ever since I've started my new job, I've probably had lunch at this place half the time. It's a hole-in-a-corner type of place called Beerthai House Restaurant. They serve very good and affordable Thai dishes.

For this trip, I had their Crispy Cuttlefish which wasn't really a one-person kind of serving. It was meant to be shared but I couldn't resist. It is a very simple dish but cooked perfectly and when dipped in their Thai spicy sauce, it was oh so good. I finished half of it while the rest I had doggy-bagged. The dish cost SG$15 (good for 2-3 persons). 

My lunch buddy ordered their Mini Thai Steamboat (SG$7) with seafood. It had green vegetables, shrimps, fishballs, squid and rice noodles. A word of advice though, I had a small sip of the soup and it was spicy. For me saying that it was spicy means it IS. I think I have a high tolerance for spicy food so if you're not, best if you let them know to make it less spicy.


Beerthai House Restaurant
Golden Mile Complex #01-96
5001 Beach Road, (S)199588
Tel: 63922491

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...