Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Crispy Fried Fish @ Astons Specialities


 They call it Crispy Fried Fish but if you order it with a side of french fries, you can very well call it Fish and Chips. *ignore me, I'm sleepy*

It's huge fillet of fish breaded and deep-fried served with a wedge of lemon, tartar sauce and your choice of two side dishes. As usual, I had the baked potato and coleslaw. I really should get other side dishes next time...

The fish was cooked perfectly through while still maintaining it's crispiness and wasn't as oily as other fried fish dishes out there. For this visit, they served a really big fillet that I was only able to finish two-thirds of the thing. Very filling for SG$7.50.

Note: Excuse the picture please, I took this shot when I was already into my second bite. ;-)

Astons Specialities
371 Beach Road
#01-07 KeyPoint
Tel : 6295 6026



Opening Hours:
11:30 to 22:00 daily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...